This monthly speaker series was held on Wednesday, December 16th
The distinguishing feature of leading organizations is their culture—and developing Constructive leaders and teams is essential to strengthening any organization’s culture for business success. The current culture of an organization is often a barrier to effective change management. Join us and discover a globally recognized approach to link culture to effectiveness and shift your organization’s cultural norms to optimize performance as you manage major changes.
What you’ll learn:
- How organizational culture works and basic culture change fundamentals
- How to assess the current culture of an organization through a combination of qualitative and quantitative methods
- How to adjust change plans to navigate culture effectively, deliver results and, ultimately, evolve culture
- Options, resources, and tools available to intentionally change or shift culture with a positive impact on performance
Here are the resources from the session:
- The presentation deck that Tim stepped through
Tim Kuppler Bio:
Tim is the founder of CultureUniversity.com and Director of Culture and Organization Development for Human Synergistics, a 40+ year pioneer in the workplace culture field with the mission of Changing the World—One Organization at a Time®. He leads collaboration and partnering efforts with culture experts, consulting firms, industry organizations, and other groups interested in making a meaningful difference in their organization, those they support, and, ultimately, society. He authored Build the Culture Advantage, Deliver Sustainable Performance with Clarity and Speed, which was endorsed as the “go-to” resource for building a performance culture. He previously led major culture transformations featured in the 2012 book – Leading Culture Change in Global Organizations, and consulted on others included in the 2019 book – Creating Constructive Cultures.