Leading and Influencing in a Virtual Environment
Treat yourself to a shot of influence insight. Pittsburgh Change Management Professionals founders will lead the organization’s very first event to explore the opportunities and challenges of driving change, leading and influencing in a world that is now predominantly virtual. We will also explore how digital solutions are being leveraged, discuss best practices and review lessons learned.
- Discover highlights from scientifically proven research on influencing virtually
- Connect with foundational principles of driving change
- You’ll get at least one takeaway that’s perfect for your situation, we guarantee!
A link to the recording will be sent to registrants following the webinar, so feel free to register even if you cannot attend. Register now!
Moderator: Jeff Tobe, Virtual Keynoter, Trainer and Consultant
- Conrad Jooste, Culture and Change Leadership Strategist, CGI
- Tiffany Brown, Process Improvement Consultant, SDLC
- Brandee Abel, Regional Vice President, TiER1 Performance Solutions
- Matt Craig, PMP, ACP, CSP, CMP, Founder at Pittsburgh Change Management Professionals
- Barry Wolfe, Bestselling Author, Speaker and HR Consultant
- Bruce Gay, PMP, Sr. Program Manager at UPMC Enterprises
Pittsburgh Change Management Professionals
Helping you make a difference
We are a community of professionals cultivating change management competence to help our members make a lasting difference. Meet new colleagues in a supportive network, grow skills, develop insights, access training and certification, and discover tips and tools you can use today.
Leading change is difficult. Making it last to deliver sustained results is even more difficult. You are welcome in our community, because helping to make a difference is what we love to do.